Faculty of Pharmacology and Chemistry was founded in 1933; its structure includes 6 chairs and a center for environmental safety. Faculty offers around 10 educational programs for bachelors and masters. The number of students reaches 500, and lecturers - 100.
For more information, please, visit the website of the faculty.
Faculty of Pharmacology and Chemistry is cooperating with various companies, research centers, research institutes, universities and government agencies. The faculty has established relations with foreign leading scientific centers (Northwestern University, University of Arizona, University of California, Rostock, Münster, Karlsruhe, Regensburg, Bochum universities, etc.).
Based on the features of the faculty partner organizations can be divided into several groups: educational institutions, pharmaceutical companies and other institutes of the National Academy of Sciences.
In order to coordinate the cooperation with the enterprises, council of the faculty on the cooperation with the enterprises has been formed according to the "Regulation of the council of YSU faculty on the cooperation with the enterprises.”
Composition of the council of the faculty on the cooperation with the enterprises.
1. Tariel Ghochikyan (Dean)
2. Armen Martiryan (Academic Secretary of faculty)
3. Ashot Saghyan (Chair of Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacognosy, Head of Chair)
4. Romik Harutyunyan (Chair of Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry, Head of Chair)
5. Samvel Vardapetyan (Deputy Dean)
6. Suren Kharatyan (Chair of Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry, Professor)
7. Gevorg Pirumyan (Chair of Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry, Professor)
8. Anahit Hovhannisyan (Chair of Drug Technology and Economy, Head of Chair)
9. Rouben Hovhannisyan
10. Narine Durgaryan (Chair of Organic Chemistry,Acting Head of Chair)
11. Hakob Topchyan (“Scientific Center of Drug and Medical Technology Expertise” CJSC, Director)
12. Sergey Matevosyan ("Liqvor", CJSC, Director)
13. Vachagan Ghazaryan ("Arpimed" LLC, Director)
14. Tsovinar Bilyan (Paren Consulting LLC)
15. Anahit Vardapetyan
16. Emil Harutyunyan ("Alkolad" LLC, Director)
The list of partner enterprises of the faculty.
1. "Armenian Pharmaceutical Association"
2. "Armbiotechnology" CCA RA NAS
3. "Arpimed" LLC
4. "AZAD Pharmaceuticals" LLC
5. Cardiology Research Institute
6. Environmental Impact Monitoring Center
7. "Esculap" company
8. Institute of Physiology after L. Orbely
9. "Liqvor" CJSC
10. Medicines and Medical Technologies Expertise Centre
11. "Nairit" factory
12. "Pharmatech" CJSC
13. "Sevan" Natioanal Park
14. The Institute of Scientific and Technological Center of Organic and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
15. The Pharmacy Network of RA
16. University of Rostock
17. Yerevan Chemical-pharmaceutical Company