- Write clear, compelling copy for a variety of media including social, print, video, and online.
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs.
- Collaborate with creative, product, marketing, and legal to assess project needs and help with messaging.
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications.
- Develop and implement brand guidelines.
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere.
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Native or Near-to-Native Knowledge of English Language is required.
- Proven experience in writing functional content for websites.
- Strong portfolio.
- Strong digital customer experience and sensibilities.
- Time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, & adapting.
- Basic awareness of SEO & SEO copywriting, meta data, and creating. content for best results.
- Knowledge of the Korean Language & Culture will be a strong advantage.
- Experience with managing content on a CMS platform.
Those who are interested in this program can send their CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject section please write the name of the job.
Application deadline 15.08.2021