- Perform legal research in relevant field
- Draft and proofread all appropriate documentation to apply for various licenses
- Handle licensing procedures from the very beginning till obtaining the license as required by the specific jurisdiction
- Process and timely file license applications (new and renewals) complying with deadlines as required by Gaming regulators and/or project deadlines
- Monitor the process and follow-up on the progress
- Maintain organized files for all license filings and related documentation/information
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Higher education (preferably in Laws)
- At least 3 years of working experience in iGaming industry
- Good command of legal terminology and documentation
- Experience of handling at least one Gambling license procedure
- Fluent in Armenian and English (both oral and written communication)
- Good research skills
- Advanced organizational skills and an eye for details
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently.
Those who are interested in this program can send their CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
In the subject section please write the name of the job.
Application deadline 16.12.2021