CUSTOMER SUPPORT INTERNSHIP
ArctX Team is starting the 6th call for Customer Support Internship!
The program consists of 2 stages: theoretical and practical parts. During the 1st stage you will participate in trainings and learn Korean language. In the 2nd stage you will acquire skills, such as working etiquette; including but not limited to teamwork, career development. You will learn about banking system, working with the BO, writing reports, how to resolve issues quickly and much more.
- Directly reach out to customers
- Resolve customer issues
- Ensure customer satisfaction as their topmost priority
- Prepare reports
- Work closely with BO teams
- Reach the necessary targets concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals and all other aspects of service
- Be ready to face challenges
- Knowledge of MS-Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Desire to intensively learn Korean language
- Good communication skills
- Initiative and sense of responsibility
- Intellectual curiosity and eagerness for continuous learning
- Attention to details and commitment to delivering high-quality work
- A can-do attitude
The program will last one month. Trainings will be held for 4 hours, 5 days a week.
After completing the internship, all successful candidates will get a full time job offer for the Customer Support Specialist position with a fixed salary and a flexible bonus system based on the completion test results.
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to address of YSU Alumni and Career Center: firstname.lastname@example.org. and email@example.com email addresses by mentioning "Customer Support Internship" in the subject line.
Application deadline 01.12.2021