SPANISH-SPEAKING CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
"ArctX" LLC is hiring Spanish-speaking customer support specialist.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely & accurate way, via call, chat, email,
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features,
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (e.g. testing different scenarios
or impersonating users),
- Update about technical issues and useful discussions with customers,
- Be acquainted with ticketing system and back-office,
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members,
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities,
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved,
- Keep the record of customers and follow-up with them on a timely basis for better customer experience.
- Proof of Undergraduate Degree,
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role is plus,
- Maintain a good relationship between customers and the company,
- Advanced Spanish (Argentinian type) is a must / including conversational skills,
- Fluent in Armenian, good knowledge of English, Korean language is a big plus,
- Fast typing skills in Spanish,
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus,
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills,
- Multi-tasking abilities,
- Patience when handling tough cases,
- Experience of working with Latin Americans.
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to address of YSU Alumni and Career Center firstname.lastname@example.org. and email@example.com email addresses by mentioning "Customer Support Internship" in the subject line.
Application deadline 17.12.2021