Junior pricing specialist
WIC WorldCom International Communications needs a Junior pricing specialist.
- Analyze, process, check and enter incoming data into the system
- Co-operate with partners for clarifying unspecified or double interpretable details
- Responsible for entering customer and supplier rates accurately
- Maintain detailed pricing documentation files to serve as a reference for future inquiries
- Monitor department-related flows to ensure conformance to company and telecommunication market rules.
- Create specific reports based on analyses
- Correspondingly address data issues
- Actively co-work with technical as well as other departments to make regulations
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Academic degree in of technical/mathematical or related field
- Ability to work with lots of numbers and formulas while being attentive to details
- Ability to work effectively under time-critical deadlines and stressful situations
- Ability to solve problems as they arise
- Knowledge of Network Technologies
- Experience with databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work focused and attentive for long hours
- Good interpersonal skills
Those interested can send their CV to the e-mail address of YSU Alumni and Career Centre firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title in “Subject” field.
The deadline for applications is 08.12.2022