On October 4-8, 2021, the Student Scientific Society (SSS) of Yerevan State University (YSU) organizes the 7th International Youth Conference dedicated to the 30th anniversary of Armenia's independence.
The scientific conference gives an opportunity to students, postgraduates and young scientists to present results of their scientific research to the academic audience, to improve their scientific research skills, as well as get in touch with Armenian and foreign young researchers from various academic institutions.
CRITERIA FOR APPLYING
• Students, PhD students and young scientists under the age of 35 can apply to participate in the conference from all academic institutions of different countries.
• Specialists over 35 years old can participate as invited speakers and present the results of their academic research or discuss the current problems in their field of study.
HOW TO APPLY
• Participation in the conference is FREE.
• This year the conference will be held in a hybrid format for foreign participants. Forms of participation: on-hand and online.
• In order to participate in the conference, all applicants are required to fill in the online application form and submit the article  to the SSS e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 14, 2021.
• Received applications will be passed to the professional review stage, only in case of a positive result will the applicant's participation in the scientific session be confirmed!
• Review results will be notified by June 30, 2021.
• The working languages of the conference are Armenian, Russian and English.
• The maximum duration of the report is 15 minutes.
The reports will be included in the following thematic areas:
1. Geography and Geology
3. Oriental Studies
9. Applied Mathematics and Computer Sciences
10. Mathematics and Mechanics
13. Radio-physics and physics
15. Economics and Management
16. Philosophy and Psychology
17. Genocide Studies
18. Political Science and International Relations
19. Chemistry and Pharmacy
PUBLICATION OF ARTICLES
All conference participants will be awarded with a certificate of participation.
The materials, reported during The Academic Session, will be published in the ‘YSU SSS Collection of Scientific Articles’, after passing the stage of review and in case of guaranteed printing․ The online versions of the Collection are available on YSU SSS website at www.ssspub.ysu.am.
 One participant can submit only one article. In case of sending more than one article, the latest one will be considered if the participant does not inform us about his/her preference.
To get familiar with the criteria of the article, please click at the following link:
Chairman of SSS: Vanatur Sherents
Address: 1 Alex Manoogian str., YSU Main Building, Student Centre
Phone: (+374 60) 710194, 1194 (inner line),